The first recharge after porting to Jio, Jio MNP offers, Jio FRC (Free Recharge Connection), Jio MNP + Jio Prime, Jio First recharge offer, Jio porting, Jio recharge: Mukesh Ambani Telecom Giant Reliance Industries Limited has not only disrupted the whole market from scratch but also won the hearts of millions of Jio and Non-Jio customers with its reliable and worth quality performance.
With the outstanding performance and consistent exponential growth of Reliance Jio 4G in both urban and rural areas. The traditional Telecom Companies outperforming in front of Reliance Jio and wiping out of the market to make the competition crystal clear.
Bharti Airtel and Vi (Vodafone + Idea) trying their best by rubbing their foot back and forth to beat Reliance Jio 4G and gain the customer base. But kicking aside all the Telecom Companies, Reliance Jio emerges as the undisputed market leader and there is no doubt about it.
Millions of Reliance Jio 4G happy customers and thousands of customers waiting in a queue to port their existing telecom operator number and move to the Reliance Jio 4G. And if you’re also one among them or already ported to the Jio and waiting for the first recharge after porting to Jio.
Than Great, here is a run down compilation of everything you need to know about – first recharge after porting to Jio, the first recharge after porting to Jio 2020, how do you do the first recharge after porting to Jio, after porting to Jio need the first recharge, Jio MNP home delivery, Jio MNP offer 2020, Jio MNP charges, Jio MNP activation, Jio MNP activation process and much more…
So, without any further delay, let’s dive into the topic…
Port number to Jio | Jio MNP
It seems very annoying and disturbed to lose the network between the talk because of bad internet connectivity and not worthy plans after paying a decent amount of tariff. This is unfair, right!
For this reason, millions of people and I too will recommend only one solution to solve this problem. Just port your number SIM to Jio.
Here the question arises, “How to port the number to Jio?”
Before the first recharge to your number with the best quality and most affordable Jio 4G postpaid plans, you must have to port your number to Jio Telecom Operator from your existing Telecom SIM Operator, it can be Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, etc.
If you haven’t ported your number to Jio then no worries at all, here we have listed the whole process you need to follow with step by step procedure. Please have a look…
- To port number to Jio, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 with the numbers which needs to be ported to Jio MNP
- Example: PORT 999100**22
- Now you will get the SMS which contains the UPC (Unique porting code) Code with the expiry date
- This UPC (Unique porting code) will be valid for 15 days from the time it has been received
- Walk into the nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital Store, or Jio Retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code)
- Make sure, to carry a Passport Size Photo, valid Proof of Identity (POI)/ Proof of Address (POA) like an Aadhar Card to place the MNP request to Jio
Note: Aadhar Card or any other valid Proof of Address (POA)/Proof of Identtiy (POI) is must for the further process of Jio MNP, Jio Porting or to port number to Jio.
The same process needs to be followed for all the Telecom Operators SIM’s whether it is Vodafone to Jio Port, Idea to Jio Port, Airtel to Jio Port, Vi to Jio Port, BSNL to Jio Port, etc.
You also have to make sure, that
- Jio Porting or port number to Reliance Jio will take up to 7 days to change the network.
- Once, the network is ported to Reliance Jio your old Telecom Operator will not show any network, and it stops.
- Now you need to insert the Jio SIM in your mobile phone and Dial 59059 upon seeing the network for the Reliance Jio Tele verification.
- You can also complete the eKYC verification process for the activation of Jio SIM after porting
- Once completed! Congratulations, you have now successfully ported your SIM to Jio
Hurrah! Your number has been successfully ported to the Reliance Jio network and now you need to think about the first recharge after porting to Jio. Those who have already done the porting to Jio or MNP can leave the above steps and directly dive into the first recharge after porting to Jio.
Benefits of the port number to Jio
After porting the number to the Jio Telecom Operator network, you will be getting a handful package of bundled benefits, add ons, freebies, and much more… Here we have listed some of them which you can have a glance at.
- The simplest, seamless, flawless yet most affordable tariff plans offered by Reliance Jio 4G
- Best 4G network with unlimited and unmatched data benefits around the globe
- Worth quality service and support
- All-time, anytime and anywhere network availability
- Instant KYC and eKYC verification and so on…
The first recharge after porting to Jio, first recharge after porting to Jio 2020, the first recharge after porting to Jio 2019, how do you do first recharge after porting to Jio, the first recharge after porting to Jio, after porting to Jio need the first recharge, the first recharge after a port in Jio, first recharge Jio after porting, how to do the first recharge of Jio after porting and the first recharge after porting in Jio.
First recharge after porting to Jio
Once you have completed the Jio MNP or port number to Jio. Then it’s time to look for the best Jio FRC (First recharge connection) offering the most suitable and seamless plan offers.
Reliance Jio provides a bunch of deals, benefits, offers, freebies, add sons, and much more to the new registration of Reliance Jio 4G customers as a welcome gift.
Here we have listed some of the best selling and recommended plans of Reliance Jio 4G which offers a worth quality deal. Some of the plans listed are the most affordable and are priced at Rs. 199 which you can easily avail of.
The plans also come with unlimited voice calling, unlimited SMS, free-roaming, video calling, and much more…
Can’t resist more right! Therefore, let’s check out all the offers and plans of Jio 4G for the First recharge after porting to Jio. Jio first-time recharge after porting.
1.5 GB First recharge after porting to Jio
131GB & Disney+ Hotstar
2 GB First recharge after porting to Jio
740 GB & Disney+ Hotstar
112GB & Disney+ Hotstar
3 GB First recharge after porting to Jio
90 GB & Disney+ Hotstar
Now, by choosing the best suitable plan of Jio 4G, you can enjoy unlimited internet data, voice calling, video calling, full-on entertainment without any interruption, lagging, and buffering.
Other benefits of Jio SIM porting
- Access to MyJio App, Jio Chat, JioCinema, JioTV, JioSaavn, Jio Express-News, Jio Cloud, Jio 4G Voice, Jio Money…
- Unlimited SMS 100/Day
- Complimentary subscription to entertainment OTT application
- Access to Jio Prime services
Jio Prime Membership
By paying just Rs. 99 you will get endless action benefits with seamless and flawless Jio Prime-exclusive service. Here we have listed the benefits, offers, freebies, add ons etc. you will be getting with Jio Prime Membership.
- Access to the best tariff plans in the industry
- Complimentary access to the enriched action content, movies, newspaper, cinema, thriller, videos, songs, etc.
- Access to all the JioApps with the best deals and offers
- Access to multi-language commentary for sports lovers
- Access to the content participation is shows like KBC with Amitabh Bachan and so on…
Can I recharge with 99+149 after porting to Jio?
Yes, of course, you can recharge Rs. 99+149 to your Jio number once it ported to the Reliance Jio network to enjoy unlimited and uninterrupted data benefits. Jio first-time recharge after porting.
Jio Porting Customer Care Number
If you are having any questions, queries, doubts, issues, problems, technical conflicts, or any other things related to Jio Porting of the number, the port number to Jio, first recharge after posting number to Jio or any other things related to it.
Please contact the Official Jio Reliance 4G customer support to get instant assistance and help without any further delay. The customer care of Reliance Jio is highly supportive and helpful to assist you any time you make a call or drops a message.
So, please contact the Official Reliance Jio 4G customer care number, helpline number to get instant assist and help.
Still left with any questions! Please let us know in the comments section below, we will try our best to help you out and make sure to solve your problem from scratch. Thank You.
Team Jio Fiber